students seeking concurrent enrollment must:
1. Submit application and application fee. If you are a continuous concurrent high school student, you will
not need to reapply or pay the $40 application fee again.
2. Fill out the High School Concurrent Form. You will be
asked to provide the following:
- A list of desired college course(s).
- An unofficial copy of your middle school or high school transcript.
- Signature of high school official.
- Home-schooled students may use guardian signature in place of high school official.
- Signature of parent if you are under the age of 16.
After all application materials are received, they will be reviewed by the Division of Continuing Education and the Dean's Office. All materials may be submitted to