Admissions requirements for high school concurrent students
High school students seeking concurrent enrollment must:
- Submit application and application fee. If you are a continuous concurrent high school student, you will not need to reapply or pay the $40 application fee again.
- Fill out the High School Concurrent PDF. You will be asked to provide the following:
- A list of desired college course(s).
- An unofficial copy of your middle school or high school transcript.
- Signature of high school official.
- Home-schooled students may use guardian signature in place of high school official.
- Signature of parent if you are under the age of 16.
All materials may be submitted to email@example.com.