April 5, 2018
Mark your calendar for International Week 2018
International Coordinating Council will host its annual International Week April 8-14.
The following events are part of International Week 2018:
- Come and join us for a special fashion show at 6 p.m. Sunday, April 8, where students and community members will showcase their traditional clothes from respective countries in K-State Student Union's Forum Hall.
- A parade with flags will go from the International Student Center to Bosco Student Plaza at noon Monday, April 9. Game Day will follow from 1-2 p.m. on Bosco Student Plaza, featuring fun activities to learn more about the different cultures represented at K-State. Stop by to learn how to write your name in different languages, use chopsticks and more.
- Students are invited to an open discussion with a panel consisting of people from different walks of life from 4-5 p.m. Tuesday, April 10, in the Union's Wildcat Chamber. This year's topic is "How to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and Expand Your Global Mindset."
- Come and learn some traditional dance moves from different countries from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, in the K-State Student Union courtyard.
- Students from different cultures will exhibit artifacts from their home countries from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 12, in the K-State Student Union courtyard.
- A talent show will be at 6 p.m. Saturday, April 14, in Forum Hall at the K-State Student Union. Dancers, artists, singers and other talented individuals will share their rich culture through their talents. Members of International Coordinating Council will present scholarships and the winners of both the cultural exhibition and International Week.
Join International Coordinating Council for an exciting time and learn more about different cultures!