December 14, 2017
Cats' Cupboard winter break hours of operation
Cats' Cupboard, K-State's food pantry, will be open Dec. 18-22 and Jan. 2-12, 2018, during winter break. Please note, the pantry will be closed between Christmas and New Year's Day.
The pantry will be open 1-6 p.m. Monday, 1-5 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to noon Friday, and by appointment. Cats' Cupboard will not be open Saturdays or Sundays during winter break. Students are encouraged to the Common Table community meals, the community Christmas meal and Ecumenical Campus Ministry's Real Food Lunches.
Common Table is a breakfast and supper meal program in Manhattan that provides meals six days a week throughout the community. The following is a complete list:
- *Sundays 6-7 p.m. at First Congregational Church, 700 Poyntz Ave.
- *Tuesdays 7-8:30 a.m. at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 601 Poyntz Ave.
- Tuesdays 6-7 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 801 Leavenworth S.
- Wednesdays 7:30-8:15 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 801 Leavenworth St.
- *Wednesdays 6-7 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 612 Poyntz Ave.
- Thursdays 6-7 p.m. at First Lutheran Church, 930 Poyntz Ave.
- Fridays 7-9 a.m. at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 601 Poyntz Ave.
- Fridays 6-7 p.m. at First Lutheran Church, 930 Poyntz Ave.
- Saturdays 6-7 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 612 Poyntz Ave.
*Sack Lunch Available
Ecumenical Campus Ministry will host its Real Food Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fridays ECM Campus Center building.
All are invited and welcome to the free community Christmas Dinner from 11 a.m. to noon Dec. 25 at Peace Lutheran Church, 2500 Kimball Ave. in Manhattan. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-539-7371 for more information. Call First United Methodist Church if you need transportation at 785-776-8821.
K-State Cats' Cupboard wishes everyone happy holidays.