April 3, 2018
Kat Chat today: 'Below the Surface: All About Suicide'
Although it is not typically comfortable to talk about, suicide is an important topic to be educated on as it affects college students nationwide and on our own campus. What are the warning signs of suicide? How do you help a friend who is having suicidal thoughts? What can you do to support someone after a suicide has occurred? All of these questions and more will be discussed during this interactive presentation.
Join the conversation today to help promote suicide prevention. Join Kat Chats for "Below the Surface: All About Suicide" from 4-4:45 p.m. April 3 in 13 Leasure Hall.
If you are not able to make it in person, join us through a different avenue:
• PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android.
• iPhone one-tap, U.S. Toll: +14086380968,,639171568# or +16465588656,,639171568#
• Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968, U.S. Toll or +1 646 558 8656, U.S. Toll
Meeting ID: 639 171 568
• International numbers available.
• SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skype for Business — Lync.