December 15, 2017
K-Staters' United Way dollars help six counties
United Way partners with health, education and income agencies throughout a six-county Konza region. See where your United Way dollars were spent in 2016 to help individuals in these six counties:
- Clay County — more than 190 individuals served.
- Marshall County — more than 1,474 individuals served.
- Pottawatomie County — more than 13,700 individuals served.
- Riley County — more than 14,000 served.
- Wabaunsee County — more than 1,990 individuals served.
- Washington County — more than 140 individuals served.
Don't miss your opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life this season. You may make your gift by check, credit card or payroll deduction. It's fast and easy; visit k-state.edu/unitedway