September 25, 2017
Professional Staff Affairs Committee represents all unclassified professional staff
As part of Faculty Senate, the Professional Staff Affairs Committee was formed in an effort to communicate the specific needs, challenges and voices of the K-State unclassified professional staff, which comprise more than one-third of K-State’s employees.
The following are elected committee members with their service years:
- Kim Kerschen, College of Agriculture, 2015-2018.
- Thomas Jackson, College of Architecture, Planning & Design, 2015-2018.
- Christina Hauck, College of Arts and Sciences, 2016-2019.
- Ashley Thomas, College of Business Administration, 2013-2018, co-chair.
- Kelly Briggs, College of Education, 2013-2020.
- Chassy Nichols, College of Engineering, 2014-2019.
- Stacey Warner, extension, 2013-2018.
- Loleta Sump, general university, 2016-2020, co-chair.
- Mary Anne Andrews, College of Human Ecology, 2013-2020.
- Jo Crawford, K-State Libraries. 2016-2019.
- Alyssa Wendel, technology and aviation, K-State Polytechnic, Jan. 2017-2019.
- Mal Hoover, College of Veterinary Medicine, 2017-2020.
- Jordan Kiehl, student representative.
Nonvoting attendees: Lynn Carlin, liaison for the provost; and Bill Johnson, liaison for Human Capital Services.
The committee invites all unclassified professional staff to reach out to any member as needed. Meeting agendas and minutes are on the Professional Staff Affairs Committee website.