March 14, 2017
Celebrate upcoming music, theatre and dance performances with the hashtag #MTDMadness
The School of Music, Theatre, and Dance has been hard at work putting together a variety of events this month. All events are open to the public, and K-State students are encouraged to attend. Share any photos or videos from the events with the hashtag #MTDMadness. A few event highlights are listed below.
• K-State Dance will present "Spring Dance '17," March 31 and April 1, at McCain Auditorium. Tickets are available at k-state.edu/mtd/tickets or by calling 785-236-8638.
• Alex Wakim, piano; Josh Peterson, clarinet; and Eva Roebuck, cello, will perform at 7:30 p.m. March 16 at All Faiths Chapel.
• The flute studio of Karen Large will perform at 7:30 p.m. March 16 in Kirmser Hall.
• The voice studio of Patricia Thompson will perform at 7:30 p.m. March 28 at All Faiths Chapel.
• The tuba/euphonium studio of Steven Maxwell will perform at 7:30 p.m. March 29 at All Faiths Chapel.
• Samuel Fifield, piano, will perform 7:30 p.m. March 31 at All Faiths Chapel.
• Noah Lindquist, tenor and Kelly Urschel, mezzo-soprano will perform at 7:30 p.m. March 31 in Kirmser Hall.