September 3, 2014
K-State Online: Canvas training available for spring courses
Canvas orientation training is available to prepare instructors who are upgrading their courses to K-State Online powered by Canvas for spring 2015.
The training will be conducted in two parts: Canvas Orientation Part 1 and Canvas Orientation Part 2. To make the most of your training, we highly recommend that you take the two sessions during the same week. Participants need to bring a laptop to participate in the practice course.
All Canvas orientation training classes will be in 301A Hale Library. Registration is required, so sign up for the course in HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want, and click View Available Sessions.
- Click on the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about the training that is available for K-State's new learning management system, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.