About the FETE Advisory Board
The Advisory Board organizes the annual K-State Teaching Retreat and may identify and organize other workshops and learning opportunities throughout the year. Members serve two-year terms.
FETE 2020/2021 Advisory Board
- Kathy Lillich – History and Political Science
College of Agriculture:
- Adam Ahlers – Horticulture and Natural Resources
- Tiffany Rogers-Randolph - Communications and Agricultural Education
College of Architecture, Planning and Design
- La Barbara James Wigfall – Landscape Architecture, and Community & Regional Planning
College of Arts & Sciences:
- Chris Culbertson - Chemistry, College of Arts & Sciences Associate Dean for Research
- Eleanor Sayre - Physics
- Shannon Skelton - School of Music, Theatre, and Dance
- Social Sciences – Need representation
College of Business:
- J.J. Brotton – Marketing
College of Education: Need representation
College of Engineering: Need representation
College of Health and Human Sciences:
- Kevin L. Sauer – Department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health
- Linda Yarrow – Department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health
College of Veterinary Medicine:
- Justin Kastner - Diagnostic Medicine Pathobiology
Diversity and Multicultural Student Affairs
- Bill Genereux-- Computer Systems Technology/Web Development Technology/Digital Media
Graduate Student Representatives:
Tucker Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ph.D. Student, Social/Personality Psychology
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Teaching and Learning Center
Anish Sinha (email@example.com)
MS Candidate, Data Analytics & Supply Chain
Advisory board members:
- Meet monthly in the late spring and the fall semester to plan the teaching retreat.
- Identify speakers, themes, and venues for the retreat.
- Work with TLC staff the week and day of the retreat to manage retreat logistics.
- Propose and coordinate smaller workshops and learning events throughout the year, based upon interest and time.