Save the date! Eleven K-State faculty members will share their lessons learned from their experiences with students at the 2020 SPOTLIGHT K-State at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 3, in Forum Hall at the K-State Union. #SPOTLIGHTKSTATE2020
This is a “TED-Talks” type of event, with each presentation about six minutes long and introductions by students. You are invited to this fast-paced, informative program on teaching and learning at K-State.
This year's presenters are:
· Bryan Samuel, chief diversity and inclusion officer
· Troy Brockway, school of integrated studies, Kansas State Polytechnic
· Lotta Larson, curriculum and instruction, College of Education
· Greg Eiselein, director, K-State First
· Tara Coleman, web services, K-State Libraries
· Mark Haub, food, nutrition, dietetics and health, College of Health and Human Sciences
· Jennifer Anthony, chemical engineering, College of Engineering
· Tim Rozell, animal sciences and industry, College of Agriculture
· Lisa Pohlman, diagnostic medicine/pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine
· Traci Brimhall, English, College of Arts and Sciences
· Don Saucier, faculty associate director, Teaching and Learning Center
The event will include an hors d'oeuvres buffet and live music. Don't miss this celebration of teaching and learning at K-State.