Each of these themes represents priority areas of focus as K-State works toward becoming the next-generation land-grant university. Six planning task forces worked throughout the spring to develop recommended goals and strategies in each of these priority areas. Their reports, available below, informed the development of the draft strategic plan.
- Building and Sustaining the Next-Generation Land-Grant Workforce at K-State
- Delivering an Unmatched and Impactful Student Experience
- Accelerating Academic Innovation to Meet Student Needs
- Investing in the Jobs and Economies of Tomorrow
- Driving Transformational Discovery, Innovation, and Scholarship
- Integrating Engagement Across All We Do