Be part of building the next-generation land-grant university at K-State.
Engage with the Planning Process
Our Next-Gen K-State strategic planning process is designed to focus heavily on engaging all members of our K-State community.
- Read the vision and values statements and planning themes that will guide our work throughout the spring and learn about the work of the theme task forces.
- Review the feedback received from the university community (pdf) on the draft K-State vision and values statements.
- Review the compiled research report and the individual survey reports with the inputs and suggestions received during fall 2022 from thousands of K-Staters through more than 60 listening sessions and online surveys from students, faculty and staff, alumni, parents and other family members, and employers. The collected research will inform our next phases of strategic planning. Thank you to all who took the time to participate in a session or complete a survey.
- Join us for one of our community forums at an upcoming regional community visit. See a full schedule of these visits and events.
- Send questions, comments, or suggestions to email@example.com.