Presentations and Publications
- Grabowski, P. (2016, March 4). Global Agri-Summit – Dordt College. Sioux Center, Iowa.
- Snapp, S., Grabowski, P., Chikowo, R., Anders, E., Smith, A., & Bekunda, M. (2016, June 30). Assessment of sustainable intensification: experiences from best bet technologies in Malawi. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Jayne, T. (2016). Maize, fertilizer, and sustainable agricultural intensification. Indicators for the Sustainable Intensification of Agriculture, MSU East Lansing, MI, USA.
- Mason, N. & Kim, J. (2016). Sustainable intensification and nutritional impacts: nationally representative data from Tanzania. MSU working paper – student dissertation chapter, MSU East Lansing, MI, USA.
- Snapp, S. (2017). Bidirectional learning: Raising the maize and bean system bar. African Alliance Partnership Launch, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Lwehabura, J. R., and Stewart, Z. P. (2018). Increasing technology adoption and scaling through mother-baby trials paired with geospatial analysis of enabling biophysical and socioeconomic conditions. First International Sustainable Agriculture Intensification and Nutrition Conference, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Nord, A., Snapp, S., Rubyogo, J., Lwehabura, J. R., Mariki, W., and Miller, N. (2017). Uncovering the potential of a multi-purpose legume, Lablab purpureus (L.) Sweet. American Society of Agronomy, Tampa.
- Mason, N., and Morgan, S. (2018). Do different extension approaches affect smallholder farmers’ willingness-to-pay for new agricultural technologies? Experimental auction results from Tanzania. Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics Graduate Research Symposium, East Lansing, MI.