Presentations and Publications
- Moges, M.A., Schmitter, P., Tilahun, S.A. et al. (2018). Watershed modeling for reducing future non-point source sediment and phosphorus load in the Lake Tana Basin, Ethiopia. J Soils Sediments 18: 309. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11368-017-1824-z
- Worqlul, A., Jeong, J., Dile, Y. et.al. (2017). Assessing potential land suitable for surface irrigation using groundwater in Ethiopia. Applied Geography 85 (2017) 1-13.
- Dile, Y., Daggupati, P., George, C., et al. (2016) QSWAT: Introducing a new open source GIS user interface for the SWAT model. Environmental Modelling and Software. 85 (2016) 129-138. doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2016.08.004
- Moges M.A., Schmitter P., Tilahun S., Dagnaw D.C., Akale A.T., Langan S., and Steenhuisen T. (2016) Suitability of watershed models to predict distributed hydrologic responses in the Awramba watershed of upper Blue Nile basin. Land Degradation and Development 28 (4): 1386–1397.
- Reyes M. (2018) Comparing vegetable yield of conventional versus conservation agriculture production systems in eight countries. First International Sustainable Agricultural Intensification and Nutrition. Royal University of Agriculture, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Jan 10-11, 2018. – presentation.
- Fentahun, N., Tilahun, S.A., Yimer A., et. al. (2018). Evaluating water productivity and crop coefficients of cabbage crops under conservation agriculture with drip irrigation system in Robit kebe. The 2nd Amhara Agricultural Forum, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, January 16, 2018. – presentation.