Forms are available for student organizations looking to request funds for on-campus or travel events. The form for Diversity Programming Committee funds is also available. These forms and many other useful forms are available in the OrgSync Portal: Resources for Student Organizations.
Student Centered Tuition Enhancements Application FY19 forms coming soon
Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement (SCTE) was created in 2004 by the K-State administration as a way to create visible and positive change to the university. This money feeds directly from student’s tuition dollars and funds such projects as K-State Healthy Decisions (HD), Powercat Financial Counseling, and Diversity Programming Council. The committee is looking to expand the project list and is searching for new initiatives that could have a long-term benefit to K-State. If you have a project that fits the criteria for Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement funding we encourage you to submit a proposal. Note that not every proposal received will be funded.
Use of EOF is limited to the following purposes:
- Academic scholarships and fellowships for both graduate and undergraduate students
- Need-based grants, including awards to students with special expenses, or groups of students who have been historically under-represented in higher education.
- Salaries or grants for students participating in public and community services programs.
- Salaries for students employed in campus student services programs.
- per KBOR guidelines, Educational Opportunity Fund Applications must be filled out on OrgSync by the final Friday of September
This the official application to implement a credit hour fee in an academic college at Kansas State University. The Student Governing Association sponsors this application. This form must be completed and submitted to the Provost by November 2.