Spring 2020 Financial Aid Schedule
Tuition bill is viewable in KSIS. December 16.
- Questions about your bill? View this short video.
- The bill represents your tuition/fee charges and anticipated financial aid as of December 16 (ie. snapshot in time).
- Changes in your enrollment or financial aid will be reflected in KSIS (ie. real time).
- Verify your addresses are current in KSIS to ensure proper delivery of any refund check.
Financial aid applies to your KSIS account. January 13.
- A change in your enrollment may affect any aid already disbursed to your account.
Sign up for Direct Deposit.
- Your excess financial aid may be electronically deposited in any checking or savings account.
- Parents who borrow the Parent PLUS loan may have excess Parent PLUS funds direct deposited.
Refunds begin for those with direct deposit. January 17.
- Verify with your bank that the funds have been deposited prior to any expenditure.
Refunds begin if direct deposit has not been established. January 21.
- Paper refund checks may be picked up in the Cashier’s Office, 211 Anderson, between 8am – 4:30pm until Thursday, January 23.
- Paper refund checks not picked up will be mailed on Friday, January 24.
Tuition bill is due. January 21.
- Payment must be received in the Cashier’s Office, 211 Anderson Hall, by 3pm.
- First day of the Spring 2020 semester.
Send private outside scholarship checks to our office.
- If you have received a private scholarship, send the check to the Office of Student Financial Assistance as soon as possible.
- Before mailing the check, make sure you endorse the check so that processing is not delayed.
- Learn more about how private scholarships will affect your eligibility.