Fall 2019 Financial Aid Schedule
Tuition bill is viewable in KSIS. July 15.
- Questions about your bill? View this short video.
- The bill represents your tuition/fee charges and anticipated financial aid as of July 15 (ie. snapshot in time).
- Changes in your enrollment or financial aid will be reflected in KSIS (ie. real time).
- Verify your addresses are current in KSIS to ensure proper delivery of any refund check.
Financial aid applies to your KSIS account. August 18.
- A change in your enrollment may affect any aid already disbursed to your account.
Complete assigned tasks.
Send private outside scholarship checks to our office.
- If you have received a private scholarship, send the check to the Office of Student Financial Assistance as soon as possible.
- Before mailing the check, make sure you endorse the check so that processing is not delayed.
- Learn more about how private scholarships will affect your eligibility.
Sign up for Direct Deposit.
Refunds begin for those with direct deposit. August 23.
- Verify with your bank that the funds have been deposited prior to any expenditure.
Refunds begin if direct deposit has not been established. August 26.
- Paper refund checks may be picked up in the Cashier’s Office, 211 Anderson, between 8am – 4:30pm until Thursday, August 29.
- Paper refund checks not picked up will be mailed on Friday, August 30.
Tuition bill is due. August 26.
- Payment must be received in the Cashier’s Office, 211 Anderson Hall, by 3pm.
- First day of the Fall 2019 semester.