SAE Student Membership supports your personal and professional growth… AND it can help you land that first job or internship!
- Connect with the BEST in the industry:
Get involved in discussions on the latest technical topics, seek advice from mobility industry veterans and build a network of peers on SAE’s Members-only online community, Member Connection
- Gain exposure to the job market:
You can’t get a job unless you find one to apply for! Access internships and jobs with the online SAE Career Center (members get seven-day advance notice of new jobs before anyone else)
- Compete in the SAE Collegiate Design Series™: CDS alumni are some of the most sought-after college graduates on the planet—who wouldn’t want to hire you?
- Serve in Leadership Positions: A great way to show industry leadership on your resume—serve as a Student Officer!
- Add Awards and Writing Skills to your Resume: Apply for an SAE student awardand/or become a student contributor for Momentum and write about student topics! Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest
- Industrial Lecture Program: Bring industry speakers to your school to learn about real-world engineering solutions.
- A FREE subscription to Momentum, SAE's student magazine, a FREE digital subscription to one SAE industry magazine of your choice: Automotive Engineering, NASA Tech Briefs or SAE Off-Highway Engineering, PLUS a FREE subscription to SAE Update, our members-only digital newsletter
- Members-only exclusive benefits on a wide variety of different services including student loan refinancing, auto insurance, renters insurance, computer supplies and more!
- Discounts on SAE publications as well as registration fee discounts for professional development courses and technical conferences like the SAE World Congress (student members attend Congress FREE)