Enterprise Risk Management - Risk Assessment Process and Management Process
Risk Advisory Working Group provides guidance and support for risk owners on the risk assessment process.
- Scan internal and external environments for emerging risks.
- Identify risks.
- Assess the impact risks have on the university’s strategic goals.
- Select risk mitigation techniques and strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the mitigation efforts.
- Document and report the process to executive sponsors and Risk Advisory Working Group
- Risk owners collaborate with the AVP, University Risk & Compliance Officer to manage their risk areas.