Enterprise Risk Management
ERM advances Kansas State University’s mission by strategically, proactively, and effectively managing risks that impact the university’s strategic goals. ERM allows leadership to continuously manage mission-critical risks within a structured framework and integrates risk-based decision making throughout all levels of the university.
- Collaboratively identify, assess, and address mission-critical risks that impact the university’s strategic goals and mission.
- Strategic, Compliance, Operational and Reputation
- Integrate risk management principles into routine business practices.
- Establish accountability and promote transparency for risk management activities throughout all levels of the university.
- Ensure the ERM process is simple, continuous and adds value to the university.