Office of Research Development (ORD)
ORD, formerly known as the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP), promotes and facilitates the research, education, and outreach missions of the university by supporting and administering activities involving extramurally sponsored programs. Staff in our office manage internal seed grant programs and limited submissions, and they also provide a range of services that help faculty:
- Find funding opportunities and collaborators
- Polish proposal writing skills
- Apply to specific funding programs or submit to specific agencies such as NSF, NIH, and USDA
- Manage teaming and logistics and diversity/education plans for larger, multidisciplinary submissions
- Develop data management plans
- and more!