Student Advisory Board Application
Powercat Financial is accepting applications for Student Advisory Board members to help promote the services of Powercat Financial and host interactive financial events for students across campus.
Deadline for submitting an application is 5:00 pm the first Friday in March.
SAB members will be expected to:
- Attend a mandatory introductory retreat in April
- Attend all bi-weekly Student Advisory Board meetings from this August through next May
- Promote PF across campus
- Be prompt and prepared for officer reports and meetings
- Be responsible, professional, and timely with email and other forms of communication among the board and others
- Assist with tabling events, minimum of 1 per semester
- Utilize OrgSync for all SAB activities (K-State's online platform for student organization management)
- Be knowledgeable of the PF website and services
You will learn more about the following officer positions you can apply for at the Retreat: Chairperson, Secretary, Marketing Co-Chair, Event Planning Co-Chair, Tabling Coordinator, and Community Chair.