Counseling Services Student Advisory Board
The Student Advisory Board is made up of a team of students who advise the Counseling Services on programming, outreach, and student services.
As a member of the board, you will get to:
- Provide input about agency strengths and areas of improvement
- Assist in developing outreach materials and resources
- Participate in tabling, fundraising and outreach events
- Interact with students & spread the word about Counseling Services
- Advise and promote University Life Café, an online interactive website for students
The board meets once a semester and it is expected that members attend that meeting each semester. We also ask that each member volunteer an hour a month with outreach activities. If you’re passionate about outreach and providing resources for mental wellness to fellow students, join the board! It's a great way to get involved!
Click here to apply!