Connect with campus
Serve on the Parents & Family Advisory Board
Parents and family members provide valuable service to the K-State community through their participation as volunteers at a variety of functions. Use your talents and interests to support the Parents and Family Program. You can:
- Serve on the PFP Advisory Board.
- Participate in fundraising for the Parents and Family Fund.
- Contribute to the Parents and Family Fund.
- Represent the PFP at information booths at recruitment events.
- Welcome new K-State families at orientation and enrollment.
- Host regional receptions for prospective students.
- Sponsor an internship or job shadow student.
- Participate in a letter writing campaign to new K-State students.
- Assist with Family Day and Open House activities.
Interested in serving on the PFP Advisory Board? Email email@example.com to learn more.
Parents and family members visit the campus for many different events and activities throughout the year. Two signature events that attract a large number of guests are K-State Open House and K-State Family Day. K-State Family Day includes two signature activities as special projects of K-State PFP. The Legacy Pinning Ceremony and Brunch and the K-State Family Tailgate activities are a great way for families to celebrate together during Family Day. See photos from past events.
Other Ways to Connect
Review the K-State Calendar to find arts and entertainment, athletic, and academic events and activities.
Submit a family recipe to the K-State Parents & Family Cookbook!