Congratulations on your admission!
We are excited to have you join us on campus, and welcome to the Wildcat Family!
- You must arrive in the U.S. no later than Friday 5 January, as stated on your I-20.
- Tuesday 2 January is the first day that on-campus housing will be open. On-campus housing will not be available before this date.
- Our office provides a FREE airport shuttle service from Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) to the K-State campus. The shuttle will be available 2-5 January. Sign up for the shuttle here!
- Orientation and enrollment for new international students will be 8-12 January. Attendance is required at most events. Details and a schedule are here.
- U.S. immigration rules require that you check in with our International Student and Scholar Services office after you arrive. Details and a schedule are here.
- Spring classes begin Tuesday 16 January.