Graduate Teaching Assistantships
Graduate Assistantships are available which consist of
- a tuition waiver for 10 credits per semester for two years and
- an annual stipend.
Deadline February 1
These are competitive assistantships with a deadline for completed applications being February 1. As soon as the application is complete, you will be considered in the pool for assistantship.
- The assistantship is a .5 position (the remaining .5 is your own academic load), which qualifies you for university health insurance at special rates.
- The job requires approximately 20 hours of work each week (which includes time for instructional preparation).
- In addition to a salary of approximately $12,000, you will receive a tuition waiver for 10 credit hours during both the fall and spring semesters. (Summer courses are not incuded).
- Campus privilege fees will be assessed per credit hour and range from a total of $500 to $850 per semester.
- The assistantship is automatically renewed for a second year if your academic and work performance is satisfactory.
Contact Kurt Gartner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Band Conducting Assistantship
Contact Frank Tracz at email@example.com
Other assistantships may be available according to departmental needs. For more information, contact Dr. Fred Burrack, director of graduate studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.