Dr. Robert Clark
Director of International and Areas Studies
Publications, Books, and Presentations
- Medieval Conduct. Co-edited with Kathleen Ashley. University of Minnesota Press, 2001
- ‘Jacques Copeau médiéviste: Le Miracle du pain doré aux Hospices de Beaune (1943)’ (with Isabelle Ragnard). Nouveaux Cahiers de la Comédie-Française 2 (2014): 39-43.
- “Spiritual Exercises: The Making of Interior Faith.” in The Oxford Handbook of the Middle Ages (Oxford: Oxford UP) pp. 271-86.
- Edited The Ritual Life of Medieval Europe: Papers by and for C. Clifford Flannigan, volume 52/53 2014 of ROMARD: Research on Medieval and Renaissance Drama. London, Ontario: First Circle Publishing, 2014.
- Robert Clark presented a paper, "In Your Skin: Incarnation and Our Humanity," at the meeting of the Annual Convention of the Modern Language Association, Vancouver, Canada, January 12, 2015.