1. K-State home
  2. »Military and families
  3. »Federal Tuition Assistance

Military and Families

Federal Tuition Assistance

Federal Tuition assistance is offered to qualified members of the armed forces. Each branch of the armed forces manages tuition assistance independently through separate programs offered through online websites and through military education centers.

Army uses www.GoArmyEd.com for Active, Army National Guard, and Reserve soldiers. Air Force uses the Virtual Education Center The Navy uses the Navy College Program, which also supports the US Marine Corps and Coast Guard. Kansas Army and Air National Guard are also eligible for State Tuition Assistance through the Kansas Adjundant General's Office.

Additional resources for military and veterans are available through the Kansas Board of Regents.

For questions regarding Federal Tuition Assistance, please contact Dominic Barnes, military student services coordinator via email or phone at 785-313-7820. Dominic also accepts walk-in appointments at his office in Wainwright Hall, Building 211, Room 211B, at Fort Riley. 

Questions about Federal Tuition Assistance?

Dominic Barnes
Contact Dominic Barnes,
Military Student Services Coordinator. He is here to help!