- Center for Engagement and Community Development
- Collaborative Intercultural and Multilingual Advocacy
- Huck Boyd National Institute for Rural Development
- Institute for Civic Discourse and Democracy
- K-State Department of Educational Leadership
- K-State Research and Extension
- Midwest Equity Assistance Center
- Office for International Programs (OIP)
- Office of Diversity and Dual Careers Development
- UFM Community Learning Center
- Kansas Leadership Center
- Franklin Covey Leadership Center
- Heartland Center for Leadership Development
- International Leadership Association
- Leadershape Incorporated
- National Network for Collaboration
- The Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership
Quality textbooks are an important component in the education process of our students. The following textbooks have been identified for use in each course based on instructor preference. The textbooks are listed by corresponding courses.
LEAD 212: Introduction to Leadership Concepts
Introduction to Leadership Concepts and Practice (Second Edition)
LEAD 405: Leadership in Practice in Leadership Studies
Practice of Adaptive Leadership
LEAD 450: Senior Seminar in Leadership Studies (some sections)
The five dysfunctions of a team: A leadership fable.
LEAD 502: Current Topics in Leadership Studies
The blind side: Evolution of a game
The fifth discipline fieldbook: Strategies and tools for building a learning organization.
|The leader’s companion: Insights on leadership through the ages.|
Wren, J.T. (1995)
NY: The Free Press.
|The leadership challenge. (3rd ed.)|
Kouzes, J.M. & Posner, B.Z. (2002).
San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
In Search of Excellence: Lessons from Americas best run companies.
|Managing with Power.|
Pfeffer, J. (1992).
Harvard Business School PressISBN 0875844405
The Fifth Discipline: The art and practice of the learning organization.
|Strengths Finder 2.0.|
Rath, T. (2007).
NY: Gallup Press.