The Staley School is impacting lives in a meaningful way. We have an inclusive culture and are committed to a better and just world through our work with undergraduate and graduate students, as well as the overall K-State community, Manhattan and globally. It is exciting to be a part of this work!
- Academic advisor with Edgerley-Franklin Leadership Scholars
- Instructor for LEAD 212: Introduction to Leadership Concepts and LEAD 350: Culture and Context in Leadership
Research and grants
My research interests focus on leadership activities for opening doors of learning and culture in the twenty-first century South African higher education system.
- Students in the twenty-first century
- Leadership learning and development
- Technology and leadership
- Mandela Washington Fellow of the Young African Leaders Initiative, 2018
- University of Witwatersrand Golden Key Member Honour, 2018
- Auwal Socio-Economic Research Institute Scholar, 2018
- Auwal Socio-Economic Research Institute Fellow, 2016
- University of the Witwatersrand Champion of Service Award, 2015
- Faculty of Best Advisory, co-founder and executive chairperson
- Club Readership ambassador
- Ph.D. student in leadership communication, Kansas State University
- M.S. in geography and environmental sciences, University of Witwatersrand
- B.S. in geography and environmental sciences, University of Witwatersrand
- B.S. in archaeology and geography, University of Witwatersrand
More about me
I believe that our story is still unfolding, the best is yet to come, and the best pages of our lives are yet to be written. It is with that spirit, that I find moments to energize through travel, meeting new people, reading books and playing soccer.