Communication | Strategic | Responsibility | Achiever | Futuristic
Campus office: 216 Leadership Studies Building
I love helping students discover what they care about and how they can make a difference, not just after college, but right now. I am also an advocate for taking care of yourself and enjoy working with individuals to figure out what that looks like for them, which ultimately frees up their energy to engage in exercising leadership.
- LEAD 212: Introduction to Leadership Concepts
- LEAD 312: Peer Leader Practicum
- LEAD 405: Leadership in Practice
- Association of College and University Educators Fellow
- Certified Organization Advisor, 2019
- 40 Under 40 Awardee, Wichita Business Journal, 2014
- Kansas Leadership Center Teaching Associate
- K-State Department of Communication Studies Advisory Council member
- Faculty advisor for Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
- O'Malley, Ed & Cebula, Amanda. Your Leadership Edge: Lead Anytime, Anywhere. Kansas Leadership Center, 2015.
- M.A. in management and leadership, Webster University
- B.S. in communication studies, Kansas State University
More about me
I love spending time with my family on our farm even though I’m a former city girl. I also enjoy playing the piano, singing, reading and crafting or creating art. Basically, anything that can engage the creative side of my brain!