New student letter [html]
- ADD medication prescription requirements
- allergy injection requirements/information
- meningitis immunization policy
- tuberculosis prevention program policy
- financial information [html]
screening and testing requirements at K-State and internet resources
Note: Mandatory TB Testing Policy also applies to K-State students studying abroad in high risk country for greater than 3 months.
IQ Health is a secure online patient portal that allows students to:
- request a routine appointment,
- update your demographics (address, phone number, etc.),
- request a prescription refill,
- view lab results,
- and communicate with your Lafene Health Center medical provider in a secure, efficient and easy-to-use way.
Contact Lafene Health Center at 785.532.6544 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request activation of your patient portal. You will need to supply your K-State eID and Wildcat ID to get started.
Frequently asked questions
K-State students' frequently asked health questions answered. If your question is not listed, call 785.532.6595.
Answers to various FAQ about Lafene services. [html]
internet links to health/safety information by subject or by campus, community, state, national departments/services
As part of K-State's comprehensive and proactive approach to encourage students to stay safer and healthier, the university is requiring all newly enrolled, degree-seeking students on the Manhattan and Salina campuses who are under the age of 22 on the first day of classes to complete the web-based AlcoholEdu for College program.