The following software is available for download or on DVD for K-State faculty, staff, and students:
- K-State antivirus - Antivirus software required for K-State network access.
- CatPack software collection - A software collection designed for K-State.
- Refworks - A research management, writing and collaboration tool.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
K-Staters interested in purchasing software for departmental or personal use have several options:
- Software Licenses
- K-State Purchasing Contract List
- State of Kansas Procurement Contract List
- K-State Student Union Computer Store
Software acquisition checklist
The software acquisition checklist is designed to assist K-State units planning to acquire, develop or accept any software application or service. Following the checklist will help units identify requirements and considerations prior to acquisition, including the need for support from Information Technology Services. Many of the questions can also be shared with vendors in evaluating software and support.