The Division of Information Technology provides a MATLAB license which is available in specific computer labs, to everyone at no charge. This license includes both academic and research use. Under this license, there are 25 concurrent MATLAB seats available and 5 seats of each of the following toolboxes:
- Control System Toolbox
- Neural Network Toolbox Z
- Optimization Toolbox
- Robust Control Toolbox
- Simulink Control Design
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
These MATLAB seats are shared across all of K-State on a first-come, first-served basis, so there are no guarantees that a seat will be available at any given time.
Individual and student licenses may be purchased on the Mathworks website.
Locations available on campus
- Cardwell 144*
- Cardwell 145*
- Cardwell Library Info Commons
- Calvin 306 (remote access only)
- Calvin 318 (remote access only)
- Dickens 001 (remote access only)
- Hale Library Info Commons
- Weigel Library Info Commons
- Union Lab
*Use requires departmental approval.