Imaging is a licensed content management service available for subscription on campus.
The respository system used offers the ability to convert paper documents to digital records and store them securely in a central location. Once the documents have been captured, they are indexed with specifc key values for easy retriveal when needing to reference them. These digital records can then be routed through workflow for processing, which is streamlined and efficient.
- Capture paper forms, faxes, emails, etc. allowing for easier access to documents
- Capture notes, approvals, etc. that are stored within the document
- Streamlines processes and reduces the time needed to transfer documents between K-State departments
- Reduces required physical storage space
- Enhance document security
Who's using this service:
- Student Records: Admissions, Student Finance, Registrar's Office, Student Housing, etc.
- Employee Records: Benefits, Payroll, College/Admin level HR
- Research/Grant documents
- Financial documents
If you experience a problem with the Imaging system, submit an Imaging form to report an issue or request help.