1. K-State home
  2. »ISSS
  3. »Emergency Contacts

International Student and Scholar Services

Emergency Contacts


This will contact the local police department and they will send the police, ambulance, or fire department as necessary. Call this number if you or someone you are with is in a life-threatening condition or situation. You can dial 911 from anywhere in the United States and you will reach the local police department wherever you are.

**The use of calling 911 is for serious emergencies only! Using 911 services for non-emergencies could result in monetary consequences.

For non-life threatening emergencies you can call the Riley County Police Department at 785-537-2112.

For ON CAMPUS non-life threatening emergencies please use the following phone numbers:

For all other NON-emergency assistance please visit the Non-Emergency Assistance Guide