Fly-Over States Tour
Put your students in the middle of everywhere.
Maybe you’ve heard people dismiss the Midwest as America’s “flyover states,” but Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska have made themselves the quiet engines behind the American economy. Those jets flying folks to either coast, they were produced right here. So was the wheat in your bread, the steak on your grill and the computer on your wrist.
We also produce a great deal of America’s friendliness, honesty and welcoming spirit. For students from all over the world, the Midwest is where high-tech meets low-cost. And simple friendliness meets rare opportunity. We are excited to announce the inaugural International Counselors "Fly-Over States" Tour to showcase the wonderful opportunities that this region has to offer students from all over the world.
Sunday, 30 June - Sunday, 7 July, 2019 (one week immediately preceding International ACAC 2019)
• Creighton University (Omaha, Nebraska)
• Nebraska Wesleyan University (Lincoln, Nebraska)
• Benedictine College (Atchison, Kansas)
• University of Missouri-Kansas City (Kansas City, Missouri)
• Johnson County Community College (Overland Park, Kansas)
• Kansas State University (Manhattan, Kansas)
Travel to each campus to meet directly with faculty, administrators and admissions directors. Tour each campus. Talk with students. Learn about admission policies and procedures.