Know what classes you'll take before you arrive
Send your TOEFL or IELTs scores to Kansas State University and:
- Know your study plan for the first year BEFORE you arrive.
- Get admission to an undergraduate degree program only with your school transcripts.
- No passing English test? No problem.
- No English test? No problem. You can test once you arrive to K-State.
In order to qualify for K-State Fast, you must be admitted to K-State. Follow the directions on the admission process. Contact us if you have questions about the K-State Fast program.
Test Scores for K-State Fast
- If your TOEFL scores are below 79 or your IELTS is below 6.5, you can be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and learn English before starting your academic classes.
- Yes, you can get admission to your undergraduate degree program without proof of language proficiency!
|iBT Total Scores||iBT Part Scores||IELTS Part Scores||Semester 1||Semester 2|
|If you have 1 passing part score (20 or 6.5)||Pathways: Part-time University classes||Full-time University classes|
|56 - 78||14 - 19||5.5 - 6.0||Pathways: Full-time English classes||Full-time University classes|
|48 - 52||11 - 13||5.0||Foundation: Full-time English classes||Pathways: Part-time University classes|
- This is a general overview only. Official placement will be done by the English Language Program.
- Placement is done by the lowest part score. If the lowest part score is for speaking, then the student may take a speaking assessment upon arrival and possibly place into the higher level.
Use your English classes for University credit in your undergraduate degree program
- Save time and money by using your English classes toward your undergraduate degree.
- For most degrees, you can earn academic credits for your degree in our English Language Program classes.
- Your academic department will decide how many of your English class credits to use toward your degree.
English Credits Applied to Your Undergraduate Degree
Need to see this in another language?