Applicants who have completed 24 credit hours or more of collegiate-level coursework are considered transfer students. If you have not completed 24 credit hours, you will be considered a non-transfer applicant. Transfer students are not required to submit high school transcripts.
Proof of English proficiency is not required for admission to Kansas State University. Admissions decisions are made on the academic qualifications of the applicant. Some selective programs have different English standards.
General Academic Requirements
- Completed high school degree
- 24 credit hours completed at a collegiate level
- 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale on college or university transcripts
Transfer Credit Process
- If you have attended a US university or college you can begin the transfer credit evaluation now!
- Search for your institution on our transfer equivalency website.
- If you can't find your institution or specific course, send a copy of your class syllabus to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even do this before you are admitted!