K-State's main campus is located in Manhattan, Kansas, known as "The Little Apple," and offers a vibrant college-town atmosphere.
- The Manhattan campus is over 2,320 acres in size, including agricultural and research facilities.
- Manhattan was ranked the No. 2 place to live in the United States by Livability.com in 2018.
- In addition to students, more than 56,000 full-time residents are living in Manhattan.
- The U.S. National Bio and Agro-defense Facility is currently under construction close by campus.
This campus located in Salina, Kansas is built on theory, research, and industry application.
- The Polytechnic campus is particularly known for its world-class aviation program.
- A state-of-the-art Student Life Center opened in 2009, and includes a full-size basketball court and various running and fitness areas.
- This campus is one of the first and few universities in the nation to offer a bachelor's degree in unmanned aircraft systems.
- Salina, a city of nearly 48,000 residents, offers the Polytechnic campus access to more than 600 acres of park land and the annual Smokey Hill River Festival.
K-State Global Campus is an online campus offering more than 70 online programs, regardless of a student's location.
- K-State Global Campus offers a variety of choices in online Bachelor and graduate degrees, as well as certificates and minor programs.
- Because classes are online and can be taken in your home country, you are not eligible for a U.S. student visa through Global Campus programs.