1. K-State home
  2. »Human Capital Services
  3. »Your Work Life
  4. »Employee Relations
  5. »Grievance Policies and Procedures
  6. »Grievances for Employees Represented by an Employee Organization

Human Capital Services

Human Capital Services
Kansas State University
103 Edwards Hall
1810 Kerr Drive
Manhattan, KS 66506-4801 


785-532-6095 fax
email: hr@k-state.edu

Grievances for Employees Represented by an Employee Organization (or Union)

Grievances or disputes over the interpretation of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) are handled pursuant to instructions in each MOA.  The university has two current MOA’s:  one with the Kansas Association of Public Employees (KAPE) for maintenance and service employees and one with the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) for police and security officers.  Please contact Gary Leitnaker, Director of Labor Relations, at 532-6277, with questions on grievance processes or the MOA’s.