HRIS Training: Establishing and Maintaining Payroll Funding Using HRIS
Course Code: WHR148
Course Name: HRIS Payroll Funding
Prerequisite: Be able to use a web browser that supports HRIS and attend the HRIS On-Line Basics course
Department: Human Capital Services
Length of Session: 2 Hours
Audience: Department HCS Liaisons
Session Description: A session designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary for maintaining department budget/funding using HRIS. Numerous on-line activities\scenarios will be included in this session to enable participants to maintain funding at the department level, position pool level, and position level. Participant will have access to a computer for completing activities during the session.
Session Objectives: As a result of this session, participants will:
- Understand effective-dated records (i.e., history, current, and future)
- Access biweekly payroll processing time-lines
- Understand funding distribution pages and fields
- Understand on budget levels (i.e., department, position pool, & position)
- Use earnings codes, deduction codes, & tax codes
- Enter effective-dated funding transactions on-line
Request a Session: To schedule an individual training session, please email Learning and Development at email@example.com.