Achieving Customer Service Excellence
Course Code: WTD167
Course Name: Achieving Customer Service Excellence
Department: Human Capital Services
Length of Session: 1.5 Hours
Audience: All Employees
Session Description: Customer service is an important component of any employee’s job. This training session provides participants a unique opportunity to identify who your guests are and why it’s important to think about how employee behaviors and attitudes can impact a customer service situation.
Session Objectives: As a result of this session, participants will:
- Determine how to know and understand your guests
- Identify and define quality standards for your department
- Establish a common customer service purpose that aligns with what you do
- Identify important behavioral guidelines
- Commit to an on-going customer service challenge
Request a Session: Learning and Development will provide a session of Achieving Customer Service Excellence upon request. A minimum number of participants may be requested. Contact Learning and Development at email@example.com.