Professional Development Needs Assessment
Human Capital Services launched a Professional Development Needs Assessment inviting employees to share their voice in creating a professional development wish list. The goals of the Professional Development Needs Assessment were to identify employees' and supervisors' professional development needs and priorities. The assessment asked employees a number of questions based on categories of communication, interpersonal skills, essential skills, technology, leadership development and supervision.
Ultimately, understanding employees' input will allowed Human Capital Services to:
- enhance partnerships with existing K-State colleges and departments,
- foster a desire for lifelong learning among employees,
- develop and design programming that aligns with employees' needs as well as university goals and resources, and
- assist with the professional development needs to advance K-State 2025.
In the news
- Human Capital Services designing Unclassified Supervisory Program (January 16, 2018)
Human Capital Services has started designing and developing an Unclassified Supervisory Program. Learning and Development unit and Employee Relations and Engagement unit will lead the initiative and seek input from various K-State stakeholders.
- Human Capital Services shares 2017 Professional Development Needs Assessment results (June 12, 2017)
Human Capital Services administered the 2017 Professional Development Needs Assessment earlier this spring. Data collection and analysis are completed and results can be viewed on the Human Capital Services website.
- Human Capital Services thanks employees for participation in the 2017 Professional Development Needs Assessment (April 19, 2017)
Human Capital Services thanks all employees who participated in the 2017 Professional Development Needs Assessment during the month of March. The assessment yielded a 28.30 percent completion rate from all K-State employees.
For Further Questions Please Contact:
Learning and Development
Division of Human Capital Services
Kansas State University