PhD candidate in Chemistry
Why I chose K-State:
I was attracted to K-State because of the warm responses I received from the Chemistry graduate program coordinator and departmental office staff during the application process. Most importantly, being at K-State gives me a chance to conduct research in the field I am passionate about, at an institution with excellent facilities, under the guidance of remarkable scholars.
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
I like the peace and quiet in Manhattan. The slow-paced environment works for me; it calms my spirit.
- Master of Applied Science in Chemistry from Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Chemistry from Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Graduate Research Assistant
- African Student Union member
- Graduate Students in Chemistry member
- Phi Lambda Upsilon Chapter (PLU) member
- Enjoys nature walks, hiking, watching documentaries and cooking shows, and trying new foods