PhD student in Veterinary Anatomy
From Goddard, KS
Why I chose K-State:
After earning a bachelor's degree from K-State, I chose to remain here for graduate studies because of the relationships I built during my undergraduate and masters degree. I have had so many positive interactions with faculty members, staff, and fellow students. The constructive relationships and enjoyable interactions I have had since I first joined K-State made me want to continue my education as a wildcat!
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
I love the vast majority of activities Manhattan offers. I enjoy outdoor activities like walking the Konza Prairie or going to Tuttle Creek Lake. I also appreciate the diverse dining options like AJ's Pizza, El Patron, Tallgrass Taphouse, and Taco Lucha to name a few. Manhattan embodies the feel of a true college town which is one of the main reasons I have chosen to continue my graduate studies here!
- MS in Veterinary Biomedical Science from Kansas State University
- BS in Animal Science – Pre-Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University
- Graduate Research Assistant
- American Association of Veterinary Anatomists member
- American Association of Anatomy member
- Riley County Big Brothers and Big Sisters Big Sister
- I enjoy playing a variety of sports, exercising, and entertaining my friends.