PhD student in Agronomy
Why I chose K-State:
The peaceful and multicultural environment, unique curriculum, excellent research facilities, and highly responsive and supportive faculty and staff motivated me to choose K-State for my PhD.
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
Manhattan is a small and peaceful town. There are many wonderful communities and organizations such as "Helping International Student (HIS)" who are helping us to enhance our quality of living and we are enjoying with them.
- MS in Agricultural Economics from Kansas State University
- MS in Organic Food Chain Management from University of Hohenheim in Stuttgart, Germany
- BS in Agriculture from Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Nepalese Student Association member
- Agronomy Graduate Student Association member
- Global Supply Chain Club member
I enjoy going fishing, playing soccer, and taking part in community events in Manhattan.