PhD student in Leadership Communication
Why I chose K-State:
I chose K-State because I believed I would get the best possible support from the very knowledgeable and experienced faculty. K-State is in a place away from all of the noise of big cities, and it provides the best atmosphere for learning and self development. The people are quite receptive, friendly, and supportive. If I had another opportunity, I will still chose K-State!
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
What I enjoy most about living in Manhattan are the great people, the simplicity in lifestyle, and the serene enviroment. I also enjoy the winter!!!
- MA in Peace and Security from University of Abuja
- Certificate in Healthcare Financing, World Bank Institute, Washington DC
- BSc in Public Administration from Nasarawa State University
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- I am a parent
- Co-chair of the GSC Awards and Recognition Committee
- I enjoy listening to music, and love the outdoors