117 Eisenhower Hall
- Processes data for special Graduate School reports
- Communicates Graduate School information to prospective and admitted students
- Assists with orientation for new graduate students
- Assists with Summer Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (SUROP)
- Provides support to Graduate School staff members
Patalee is a Ph. candidate in Agricultural Economics. She specializes in commercial agriculture, the economics of climate change, and livestock economics. A firm believer in the power of data science, Patalee self-practices Python, R, and machine learning to deal with data complexities. Patalee enjoys traveling and watching TV series.