Football Game Information
K-State Family Day
Saturday, September 12, 2020
K-State Football vs. North Dakota
Bill Snyder Family Stadium
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite guest entry into our venues, K-State Athletics has a bag policy for all ticketed K-State events that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into our venues. Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container into the venue:
Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." (Official K-State team logo clear plastic tote bags will be available through K-State Super Store locations).
One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- K-State Student Union shuttle
- The K-State Student Union is partnering with the K-State Alumni Association to provide free shuttle services. The shuttle begins transportation two hours before kickoff, ending at kickoff. Pickup location is the north circle drive by Bosco Student Plaza. Simply bring yourself and hop on the shuttle, no prior sign-up is required. You will be dropped off at the Tunstall Circle by Thomas Frith Community Center at Jardine Apartments.
- Return trips will resume with five minutes remaining in the third quarter. The return pickup location will be the Tunstall Circle at Jardine Apartments. Rides will continue for approximately one hour after the end of the game.
- Aggieville shuttle
- Aggieville will have a game day shuttle service that will require a single rider ticket for $1 per game (to and from). Single rider tickets may be purchased two hours before kickoff at pickup locations.
- Pickup locations are at Triangle Park and 12th Street, south of Moro Street and across from Fuzzy's Tacos.
- The shuttle will begin service two hours before kickoff, ending at kickoff. The drop-off location will be Tunstall Circle at Jardine Apartments.
- A return shuttle will begin with five minutes remaining in the third quarter until everyone has returned. The return shuttle will be at the original drop-off location, Tunstall Circle at Jardine Apartments.
- Parking for the Aggieville shuttle can be found at the Beach Museum of Art at the southeast corner of the K-State campus at North Manhattan Avenue and Bluemont Avenue, and City Park south of Aggieville. Please be aware that parking on Moro Street in Aggieville will be extremely limited on game days.
Football parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff. Parking in both the east and west stadium lots is reserved for members of the Ahearn Fund and requires a permit for entry, which must be displayed at all times. There are limited lots around the stadium in which you may pay to park. Please plan accordingly.
Please visit the K-State Athletics website for more information on gameday parking.